Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beyond Opinion

I love listening to Ravi Zacharias, and I really wanted to get educated a little in apologetics, so I looked forward to reading this book. I think that I got more than I bargained for here. Although, I think that the authors did a fantastic job here, this book was a tough read. There is so much to learn and think about, so many questions to consider, that I was overwhelmed. I was hoping for a little education, but got very bogged down in going through the book. I appreciated all that was written, and I learned a lot from these men and women, but it was much, much more than I was looking for.
I thought the way the book was set up was great. The first section addresses questions brought up by different people groups concerning Christianity. This is very helpful, especially if you have been talking with someone asking those questions. The second section takes the reader to the questions behind the questions which is where I began to be bogged down. I would only recommend this particular book to a serious student.

No comments:

Post a Comment