Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory

Even though I received this book as a part of Booksneeze for my honest review, I would willingly have paid the asking price. I have often sat outside on a clear night and marveled at the creativity and awesome power of God. This book has just made that reality even more apparent. The incredible pictures from the Huble Telescope begin to open our eyes to how truly vast and wonderful this universe is. It is a reminder to us that "His art, His handiwork, and His creation all echo the truth that HE is glorious." Franci Chan. I am more in awe and more inspired by God after seeing these pictures and reading about the enormity of our universe. How powerful he must be to have spoken all of this into existence.
Not only did the book have the most spectacular pictures, there was much information about the stars, planets, and galaxies. My children were able to study this for their science lessons. We realize that there still is much for us to learn and we have only just now begun the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment